Please note: While we do our best to offer make up classes, we do
not guarantee that make up classes will be available should you miss
to be submitted while your current class series still is in session or
within a week of the class series ending.
scheduled online classes.
3. For administrative reasons, the make up request must be
submitted before the Online class which you want to attend is held
(2 days prior at leastis preferable), to be assured to receive the
invitation in time to attend the class requested.
space, we may offer make ups at in-person locations.
6. Students can submit a make up request for any of the 5 classes
within the class series they are registered in. (e.g. if you are
registered in a Seattle class and find your schedule has changed, you
may submit requests to attend the online classes within that series.
We may also have other options within the series available - if so,
they will be posted as options on make up form page.)
7. Only two (2) classes can be made up in the following class series
(e.g. if you can't attend a make up within this series, You can only
miss 2 classes in this series and make them up in the following series
in an online class.)
8. We do not combine make up classes with a repeat of classes
9. There is a $5 processing fee for each make up class. This fee
will not be refunded nor transferred once processed.